How to Test a Waterproof Phone Case?
The Sportlink Waterproof Case is made to protect your iPhone from submersion in water up to 2 meters. But before the case ever makes the journey to the lake or the pool, it should be tested to ensure that the case and its seals are in working order.
●Install the Case without the device
- Pick up the front case, and line up the back case with the front.
- Firmly press around the entire perimeter of the case.
- Double check the case to make sure the seam around the edges is fully closed.
●Perform the water test
- Place the case in the water and weigh it down with something not too heavy.
- Leave the case underwater for 30 minutes.
- Completely dry the outside of the case. There should be no visible water drops inside although some minor condensation might appear if there is a significant difference in temperature between the water and the room. If it looks dry inside, the case has passed the test and it is ready for use.