How To Remove Sportlink Waterproof Case?
Sportlink Waterproof Case for iPhone is designed to be installed and kept on your device for daily protection against water, dust, and drops. All functions, including charging, syncing, speakerphone, and headphone usage are available without removing this case.
Steps to open the Sportlink Waterproof Case
- Completely dry off the case if it is wet.
- Use the included Case-Key or a coin, and insert it into the slot located at the bottom right side of the case.
- Twist gently to separate the front and back halves.
- Remove the device from the front half of the case by gently tapping the case.
- If your device is stuck, loosen it by carefully twisting the front half of the case.